Our Picks: Winter-Ready Petwear We LoveNovember 27, 2015
Our Canadian winters mean that even our furry friends need a few extra layers to stay warm as the mercury drops. Read on for our top winter wear picks, from snowy adventures outside, to lounging by the fire.
- PawZ waterproof dog boots are available in sizes XXS through XL to fit every dog, from Chihuahua to Bernese Mountain Dog. In addition to keeping your dog’s feet nice and dry on slushy roads, they will also act as a barrier against salt, which can be harmful and damaging to the skin of their paws.
- Canada Pooch’s “Wilderness” jacket lets your friend brave the cold in iconic Canadian style. With a waterproof exterior and fleece lining, and even a pocket to stash extra treats, it’ll be a great heavy duty winter coat for those snowy days.
- For even when a heavy duty jacket isn’t enough – the Hurtta microfleece jumpsuit, layered with or without a regular jacket on top, should keep them warm and dry, no matter how extreme the conditions.
- Made with POLARTEC® fleece, this handmade cat hoodie should keep your shorthaired cat warm and toasty.
- Your dog or cat could rock this appropriately festive Fair Isle sweater or this fleece onesie for the holiday season – right on point with the ugly Christmas sweater trend that’s in fashion this winter.