Homemade Organic Cat Treat30 minutes 2 Reviews
Show your cat some love this weekend and whip up this simple, organic cat treat recipe! While a lot of cat treats tend to focus on seafood, this one is made with the goodness of organic chicken! The organic catnip is an optional ingredient, but we recommend including it if your cat (like most cats) goes crazy for catnip.
- ½ cup organic oat flour
- ½ cup non-fat, powdered milk
- ½ cup cooked and chopped organic chicken
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 organic egg, beaten
- ¼ cup water.
- 1 tbsp. chopped, fresh organic catnip
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Combine flour, milk, and chicken in a large bowl.
- Add water, oil, beaten egg, and catnip.
- Stir until sticky dough forms.
- Roll into dime-sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls into discs with a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, flipping once.
You can store these treats in an airtight container.
Did you try this recipe? Let us know how it turned out in the comments section below or write us on our Facebook page!