Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats Recipe0 Reviews
Home made food is just plain better.
We love cooking for our furry friends, and want to make sure they are happy, healthy and well loved. Cooking for your pet can be a relaxing and bonding experience. Read on here for this wonderful and healthy recipe.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 can vegetable oil spray
1. Slice the raw sweet potatoes into ¼” thick dog treats. You can then either do round discs by cutting from the end of the potato, or cut long slices.
2. Lightly spray both sides of sweet potato with vegetable oil.
3. Put in dehydrator for 24 hours. Rotate the racks halfway through for even drying.
4. Keep in zipper plastic bags.
Did you try this dog biscuit recipe? Let us know how it turned out in the comments section below or on our Facebook page!