Catnip Homemade Cat Treat25 minutes 1 Review
February, the month of love! There’s a few ways you can show your love to your cat, but what’s better than baking cat treats with your cat’s all time favorite herb… catnip! Most cats go absolutely crazy for catnip, and with reason. Catnip is known to make cats happy and relaxed. It’s also known to stimulate cats into exercising and playing. What’s even better? These catnip cat treats are so easy and quick to make! Just don’t let your kitty know… you might be forced into making them frequently…
- 1 teaspoon of dried catnip
- 1 can of any Nutrience wet cat food
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- Combine both ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into a sealable bag and cut a small corner hole.
- Squeeze ½ inch swirls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure the swirls are an inch apart from each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool before serving.
These catnip swirls can be kept for a few weeks if stored in an airtight container in a dry, cool place.
Remember that treats should not make up more than 10% of your pet’s daily diet. Now, cuddle up on these cold February nights and treat your kitty cat to these homemade catnip treats.