Gift Guide: Our Picks for the HolidaysDecember 14, 2015
The holidays are just around the corner, and that means the time has come to go shopping for everybody on your “nice” list! To make sure you don’t forget to get something for your best friend as well, we’ve put together this handy list of gifts your furry friend is sure to love.
- Even the most fashionable canines will appreciate this on-trend Fair Isle sweater they can wear for family photos – available in sizes XS to XXL to fit every dog.
- Let them join in on ringing in the New Year – you with a glass of bubbly, your furry pal with his Skinny Dog Margrrrrita toy – all the fun, none of the calories!
- For the most enthusiastic of chewers, the Nutrience limited-edition holiday antler makes the perfect gift. Made in Canada from naturally shed elk antlers, this natural, turkey-flavored chew is sure to last long after the festivities are over.
- Does your buddy love running? Work off the extra holiday pounds together, and make it your new year’s resolution to train for a race this year with this hands-free jogging leash.
- Last but not least… for the naughty troublemakers on your list: this lump of coal dog toy. Not only does it look just like a real lump of coal in their stocking, this bouncy rubber toy is sure to keep them entertained for hours.
- Nutrience biscuits in chicken or salmon make a great grain free, crunchy stocking stuffer they’re sure to appreciate. Put them in a cute, customizable pet stocking, like this one by Martha Stewart, to hang alongside your human family members’ so they can join in on the festivities.
- Felines of all ages and sizes will love this holiday-themed cat scratcher. Not only will they be able to stretch, scratch and groom their claws on this festive scratcher, it’ll gently encourage them to stay away from your tree and ornaments as well.
- Even the most discerning cats are sure to be pleased to receive this Vesper cat lounger as a gift – sturdily made with extra plush fabric for coziness and a sisal base they can scratch, it’ll give them a prime location to lounge in front of the fire.
- If your cat will be attending the festivities, a sparkling statement collar, like this one from Whisker City, will add a touch of glam to her holiday attire. If he’s a boy, he’ll look rather dashing in these handmade collared neckties instead – ultra-tailored suit optional. Go for classic black or something trendier, like chambray or plum.
- Kittens and particularly playful adult cats will surely appreciate this candy cane-striped crinkle tunnel, which not only features irresistible crinkly material, but a jingly bell and enticing ball for hours of fun.
What are you getting your pets for the holidays? Share your favorite gifts for 2015 in the comments below!